November 13, 2009
shoppings...
Have u all ever encounter this type of problems? i called it as a problem since it really create chaos for me n my hubby’s pocket..hahahhaha..have u ever been in a situation where u really want to buy that thing,but you can’t have it at that particular time, and it end up u can’t sleep at night and u keep thinking about it?Have u ever face that?if it’s so,welcome to the club……me myself particularly facing this kinda problem everytime I want to have something..just to fulfill my desire to have it…I’ll do anything I could to OWN it, including persuading my hubb, just to justify why I need that thing badly..eventhough it was all crap and actually I dun really need it at all..even in 10years time oso I will never need it..but the fact is I want to have it, and I can’t sleep at night until I own it..hahahha…chronics is it?Bak kata shikin harith,dapat beli roti 50sen pon da cukup..janji ader transaction..muahahahahha...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
hahaha I totally agree with that. I think women, or rather, most women have that attitude toward shopping, when we see things, we want to have them and once we have them, we realize we don't actually need them. girls.. anyway, your husband will sure face the same predicament this christmas - christmas shopping. brace himself. :) Sending my warmest merry Christmas messages to your way this holiday. Have a fun one!
Post a Comment